Cyber Love

Deat Internet Bestfriend, 




You know what I HATE? How people, including myself, have to keep their real life separate from their online life. It’s dumb, I don’t know why people do it, but you know, I do it too, so I really can’t complain.
Anyways, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. I think I’m closer to my friends online rather than the friends that I have in real life, besides a few of them.  It’s kinda sad, isn’t it? Probably not even a lot of people online, just one very specific best friend.  He’s been the type of person that I go to to tell all my problems to when things get rough.  I don’t go on and tell the friends I have and can physically talk to because I know from experience that just causes trouble.
Gah, he’s been with me though a lot in the past year that I’ve known him. Definitely more than most of my friends have been with for me. That’s sad, huh… This is weird, we’ve talked about this before. But I guess I’m starting to crush on you. Great.

p/s: Seriously, copy paste. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment